Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back in America


I can't remember the last time I updated our blog. There are so many things I can write about, but I will just give you some highlights from the past several months in the next several blogs (hopefully it won't take me months to do!)

Overall the transition has been really good back to life in America and full of lots of "firsts" for Cameron. We have some wonderful memories with friends and family here. Right now I feel like I am just waiting for our baby girl to come, but also trying to spend good quality time with Cameron as I know our little world will soon change when Laura Cate (named after both grandmothers) arrives (due March 25).

Cameron loves riding in the car, which has been such a huge blessing since we have been traveling a lot. He loves to be on the road and watch the other cars and trucks go by. He still loves trains and has been blessed to be able to play on some (see picture above).

No comments: