Monday, July 20, 2009

Settled?

Lots of people ask, how are you all doing, are you settling in? I am realizing that the biggest adjustment is to life with two kids! They are such a blessing, but my time is different than with just one. I really have to pray about how to best spend my time and that the Lord would give Cameron understanding, patience, and love for his wonderful new sister. I often remind him that she (and he) are gifts that we need to take special care of. So far he has been sooo extremely helpful and loving on her. He loves to call her "sweetie", "baby", " cutie"and he always warns me when she is crying or might need her pacifier.

I will have to say unpacking and organizing is slooooow going, but I am learning to be ok with that...putting their needs above my own needs for order and control.

No comments: