Monday, July 15, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to three wonderful dad..Alan Head, Ralph Head (Alan's dad), and Ed Duffy (my dad). This year we had the privilege to spend Father's Day in the States celebrating Alan and his dad! We had a wonderful time being with these great men who give so much to their children.

We let daddy rest well today since he had a migraine yesterday, then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner of barbecue at one of our favorite restaurants, with some of our favorite people...our family, GranC, Pap, and Alan's brother, Jeff, and his family.

My dad - he is my calm, level-headed, hard-working daddy who would do anything for me. I love you! He's taught me so much about perseverance. I wouldn't not be who I am today without him modeling that to me. He has a great sense of humor too :) and a really good hand at tennis and golf...watch out!

I am so thankful for Alan and the role that he plays in our kids lives. It is incredible to see how the Lord is molding and shaping him to be like our Heavenly Father... Alan is compassionate, loving, wise, funny, generous, thoughtful, and prayerful. I am soo blessed to be on this parenting adventure with you Alan!! I love you so much and as Cameron and Laura Cate say, "I love you more."

Thank you so much for visiting our blog!
swimming with Papa

fishing with daddy

No comments: