Sunday, September 14, 2014

Easter 2014

 
It was a beautiful spring day here in Orlando. We started celebrating Easter early by attending the annual Lake Hart Easter Egg Hunt at Cru Headquarters a few weeks before Easter.  It was really all you ask for...blue skies, green grass you can walk on...I'm still enjoying that blessing, and lots and lots of kids and baskets. I am thankful it was quite organized so the big kids weren't trampling the little ones.  They had a great time and we all enjoyed a picnic afterwards. What a joy to celebrate our risen Savior!

 
Laura Cate and Eva filling up their baskets

 
Cameron and Laura Cate helped make cupcakes

 
Here is Laura Cate's preschool class. The school had an Easter bonnet parade...they all decorated their own hats and the entire school had a parade..it was quite cute.

 
William of course joined in the fun to celebrate Easter!
 
 
I wish I had written more at the time, but I am thankful that I can daily, minute by minute, live in the grace of our Lord and not the guilt of what I haven't done.  "It is finished," are powerful and life-giving words.

No comments: