Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daddy is out of town...watch out!


Alan goes out of town about once a month with the Boy Scouts or other things anywhere from two to ten days. Every time I learn better not just how to survive, but how to thrive and I am constantly in awe of how the Lord provides for me and the kids in so many different ways. He is so faithful and good!

Alan went on a two night Camporee with his Boy Scout troop this weekend. On Friday they left to join up with a troop from another city. So, the kids and I were out the door at 8:00 this morning to run a few errands before the crowds hit...maybe I should just say before the crowds got really big (there are always crowds)...then we got to spend time with another mom and her kids at a great new (to me) park not far from our house. I pushed Laura Cate in the stroller and Cameron rode his bike (he does this every chance he can get!). We had a great time and then after lunch and rest time I took the kids out to another park that has sand AND swings!! This is a pretty big deal where we live :) Cameron and Laura Cate had a great time. Laura Cate enjoyed trying to walk and I was just hoping she wouldn't take her first steps while Alan was gone...don't worry, she didn't. She fooled us all into thinking she would be an early walker :) She mostly crawled around and got really dirty, but hey, that's what play clothes are for!


Afterwords it was definitely time for a bath.

By the way, Laura Cate is 13 months old today!! Happy Birthday precious girl! Every day she is more and more fun. She is getting braver and taking a few more steps each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm daddy's away mum, let me help you bath the kids. watch how he loves me touching and sucking hisdick, see how hard he gets, see how she kicks and squeals when I touch herpussy and lick it