Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Great Book

I am not sure what to title this but I just felt like I needed to write. I typically write about things with our kids, but I just had to share about a book. I recently read (and almost finished before we left Asia) and HIGHLY recommend a book by an author named Peter Scazzero, titled Emotionally Healthy Spirituality It is basically about how you can not be spiritually mature if you are not emotionally healthy. I never thought about it before, but of course God the Father cares about our emotional health. Also, how we are emotionally effects every part of us, especially how we relate to God and how we grow in our relationship with the Lord. You have to read this book! It will challenge your view of yourself and help you to grow in all that God wants you to be.

No comments: