Thursday, May 5, 2011

School Days

Before we returned to the States one of our prayer requests was that Lord wou,d provide a preschool program that the kids could jump into even though it is towards the end of the year. We ended up finding an opening right across the street from our neighborhood. The kids go two days a week and the love it! The teachers love having the kids too and enjoy seeing them play together on the playground. One day at lunch I was asking Cameron about school and he said he missed his preschool in East Asia. I was intrigued by his comment, so I asked some more questions and what it boiled down to was he missed playing with his buddy, Cooper. Cameron is making new friends, but he still misses his old ones and is looking forward to be wing with them again. I miss my friends there too, but we know that this is where the Lord wants us right now and He is graciously providing fellowship while we are here.

No comments: