Wednesday, March 13, 2013

19 months and crawling...!


 William is his own fun-loving, sweet, make-you-laugh, layedback boy.  He keeps me on my toes and chasing after him, even if he still crawls. He turned 19 months old today and took the most steps ever...three! Whoohoo. I know once he starts walking it will take a while to get himself back up to speed as fast as he crawls, so I am thankful it will slow him down a bit, but I will miss him scooting around. Here are some recent pictures of him. They grow so fast. I  can't believe how much I can love him.


sweet sister


Here is a picture from this morning. He loves to sit and read with me in his rocking chair but today he got in all by himself and was looking at books. 













I am not quite sure what he was up to, but he was having fun learning about standing,  balancing, and  climbing on  blocks.  I pray that William will be a man after the Lord's heart and will stand up firm on His word. 

This is pretty funny....So, I went on an errand with LC and Will and grabbed what I thought was a role of crackers, but when I got to the store and doled out a snack, to Laura Cate's delight they were Oreo cookies. I let her have two, then I went into a store while she watched Will on the street...about 5 feet from me. She apparently thought Will needed a snack too and I came back and she had given him who knows how many cookies, which he had evidence of all down his clothes and in the stroller. At least he was a safe, fed, boy! Older siblings are the best! (that is me and William saying that :) )

Here is some pretty funny video from today, helping William walk. He was interested in our friends phone, so we tried to coax him with that, and then he saw something bigger and better and crawled after it! 




No comments: