Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chef Cameron

Guess who likes to cook more than me...not hard to find anyone like that, but Cameron loves to be in the kitchen with me..he definitely takes after his daddy in this regard. So, as a way to train up this interest, spend extra time with him, and use his culinary skills to bless our family, once a week Cameron now helps me prepare the menu and cook. We had a last go at it last week and it was super fun. I let him choose whatever he wanted...I think I will guide him more in the future, but he chose pancakes with strawberries (yay for the fruit), with lots of whip cream and syrup :)

Alan took the other two kids while Cameron and I got to work. He did a great reading the recipe, measuring, and even serving it all up on a nice platter.  He served the youngest girl first, and even made two extra small pancakes each for William and Laura Cate. He set the table and gave Laura Cate the best one too.  What a thoughtful, servant heart. I look forward to this weeks meal! 


Ta da! 

mixing it all up

                                                    
                                                                        including his sister 

No comments: