Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Our pond

We have a little roof space and it needs work, but thankfully we have some great kids in our neighborhood who were ready and willing to help me clean out our pond.  So, Saturday afternoon some girls came over in their bathing suits and helped. I should of had my suit on too. We moved into our apartment last July and this was our inaugural cleaning. And my first time cleaning a pond as well. We  had four fish in the fall, but hadn't seen them in a very long time. I was afraid they died, but as we drained the water there they were! We were so excited! The kids had a blast and I am so thankful for all of their hard work! We have big plans for our pond and rooftop, but first we need to keep these fish fed.

Cameron and friends saving our fish...one did go down the drain :( 

our pond after cleaning! 

No comments: